5.10.2016

Too much to do in a short week

Last week was really weird. I had so much to do. Few hockey trainings, school projects, and some personal stuff. Let´s start with the school stuff shall we?

We had some guests from Sweden. Oskar Nyman and Tapsa Marttala represented SAE institute and gave us task. We had to think as a group how SAE institute could get more students from Finland. Tapsa moved from Finland to Sweden because of "varför inte?". Tapsa wanted to try something new and moving to new place is a great way to learn new things. But first about the task, then about Tapsa´s story. I went to a group where was people I have never done work with before. We thought that there are some great ways to attract people to study at SAE. Viliina came up with really good ideas and I was amazed. How is possible that there are still people in my class that I know literally nothing about? Tapsa asked people from our class to join with him and develope the ideas that our class mates give. I was interested to join the project and joined the group. I asked Viliina to join the group also because I wanted to be at least once in a same project as her. I have found that working together with different kind of people helps me to learn new things. More about how I challenge myself in next "extra post". Challenging yourself is a great way to honey your skills.







The favorite part of the day IMO was Tapsa´s speach about "varför inte". He moved to Sweden because he wanted to go on exchange. Tapsa wanted to make the decisions about studies by himself and chose all the courses from few different schools and studied the things he thought would be most beneficial for him. I was inspired. My mom has told me for many years that I should leave Finland because of the market situation in here. She suggested me Sweden and Norway. But mostly Norway. I have never liked talking swedish before I met my girlfriend. Nowadays it wouldn´t be such a big deal to move in Sweden since I´ve learnt a lot swedish and she talks it fluently. Fastest way o learn things is by force. If you have to survive, you will do anything to survive. If I´d move to Sweden, I´d have to talk swedish varje dag med alla andra personer. Anyway, I am tinking about that option seriously. But as an adult that has a family (lovely girlfriend and funny dog), I have to make decisions that are best for our family.


Min favorit hund Svante <3

I started the project with Viliina and few other students from our school quickly and I am really happy that I am in that. But there was also the #Mazdastudentchallenge. Oh my it was very different than I thought it would be. I thought that we had really good ideas and there was only filming to do. But we didn´t reserve the car early enough, and we had to ask other groups if we got two hours to use the car. After few days and lots of stress, we got the car for use and we filmed our video. We had really small team and I guess that even thought our team was really good, it had some challenges. Nobody of us knew anything about editing and it took a lot more time than I thought. Luckily my girlfriend is too kind and helped us. It took us almost 10 hours to edit everything and I was exhausted. There were still some small things that needed to be changed according to our digicoaches Melissa and Ilkka. I did those changes and it was a lot better! How much can few changes make to 2 and half minute video? Quite much actually. I was pretty happy with the result:)


My usual style for school days

The week included taking photos for my curriculum vitae which was very fun! I don´t usually feel comfortable in front of camera, but maybe I´ll learn some time and start my own style blog. I have been into classic men´s style for a year or so but it takes a lot of money and time to buy clothes to wardrobe. Did you know that actually good shoes could easily last 10 years if maintenance is done well and often enough. 10 years is a long time! But not everybody is willing to buy 200-400€ shoes and apply shoe cream every month and use shoe horn when putting shoes on. More about classic men´s style when I start to write my own style blog (maybe), While waiting my writings, check my favorite style forum keikari and my favorite style blogger dresslikea.


One of the possible pictures for CV


Even thought I like dress shoes and suits, classic men´s style is all about wearing clothes that fit the occasion. I wear jeans at school and dress shirts with odd trousers when I go to shopping or eat at restaurant with my lovely girlfriend.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti